Sunday 28 August 2016

Maybe Home Loan Rates In New Zealand Are At The Lowest Now

As a leading New Zealand mortgage broker I get asked all the time if it is better to wait for home loan rates to drop, or is it better to just refix my loans on the rates offered today.
In the media the messages are quite mixed, but most people think that rates will drop again at least once before Christmas.

But will the interest rates really drop again soon, and is it best to wait?

Should I Wait For Home Loan Rates To Drop?

This is a really good question at the moment as there has been some talk about The Reserve Bank adjusting the OCR again before the end of the year.
There has been a lot of talk about another fall in interest rates, but I’m not so sure.
My name is Stuart Wills and I have worked in the financial services industry in New Zealand for almost 20-years, and while I do not profess to know everything about finance I have some experience to share.

It is this experience as a New Zealand mortgage broker that means I am often sought out to provide opinion on the mortgage market here.

This is a short video where I share my view on interest rates and why I believe that we may not see another cut to home loan rates this year.


As a mortgage adviser we cannot predict what will happen with interest rates, but we can have a look at what is happening and share our thoughts with you.
Please feel free to subscribe to my You Tube channel or read my finance blog where I have posted an article on the subject of home loan interest rates, and more importantly asked the question will home loan rates be cut again this year.
Or if you want to discuss this then you can contact the office and talk to myself or one of the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment